Corrugated or flat
- 0.15mm for fin spacing 1.8 to 4 mm
- 0.2mm for fin spacing 2.1 to 4 mm
- 0.4mm for fin spacing 3 to 8 mm
- Copper: 0,1mm for fin spacing 1.8 to 3mm
- AlMg2.5: 0.15 or 0.2mm for spacing 1.8 to 3mm
- Tube spacing 37.5 x 32.48 mm
- Copper diameter 12.7 (1/2")
Corrugated or flat
- 0.2 mm for fin spacing 2.1 to 4 mm
- 0.4 mm for fin spacing 3 to 6 mm
- Tube spacing: 50 x 43.3 mm
- Copper diameter 15.87 (5/8")
0.4 mm - 0.75 mm - 0.89 mm
- Frame: galvanised steel, stainless steel, aluminium
- header: copper, stainless steel, steel
- Fins: aluminium, coated aluminium, AlMg2,5, copper
- The BTN workshop covers 5500 m² and contains a modern machinery park.
- The continuous production flow is ensured by the duplication of manufacturing devices.
- The safety of our workers is essential.
- BTN has its own regularly updated calculation program.
- BTN makes it available to the customer as an independent program. It can be integrated as a DLL easily into an air handling calculation software.
- BTN has a quick-action and competent response team.
- Each production file is archived, therefore it is easy to find information about all our delivered orders
- The quality of our products is a controlled criterion throughout our manufacturing process.
- Our team is continuously trained according to BTN quality criteria.
- Each workstation has production procedures.
- At the end of the process, each heat exchanger is tested under pressure before being packed for shipment.
- Our quality department considers the specific needs of each customer.
- BTN has its own testing laboratory.
- BTN has its own testing laboratory. It is equipped with an air handling unit that enables the measurement of temperature, humidity and pressure data of the exchangers.
- Coils are tested in real situations and the performances are controlled.
- BTN offers a short delivery time: 13 working days. More urgent deliveries are also possible on request.
- Our internal organisation enables us to meet our confirmed deadlines.